Thursday, December 10, 2020

Wrapped Final

 

    

In this piece I am looking to convey the loneliness and boredom that is often felt when growing up and beginning to live on your own. Initially I wanted to portray growing up from the perspective that is more juvenile, but felt this to be more pertinent to the times of today with it not only being a lonely time in life, but also in the state of the world. Since I have been in college I have found myself alone on my couch, watching tv for hours and hours on end. The black blanket is meant to convey the darkness inside that comes with this sort of isolation, but also the comfort that can be found in being alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner and a Movie Final

  Inspiration: A Clockwork Orange (Stanley Kubrick, 1971) For this piece, I am looking to convey a sense of dystopia and the discomfort and ...